The 12th edition of the Rookie Awards is here!
These awards seek to share and reward the work of young creatives in a variety of fields: visual effects, animation, games, virtual reality, immersive media, motion graphics and 3D visualization.
The awards are part of one of the many actions carried out by Rookie, a community that brings together professionals from the creative industry and aims to improve their skills and launch their careers through courses, mentoring, events and meetings, competitions and more.
The competition offers a unique opportunity to share your work with influencers, receive badges and certificates, connect with other creatives and make a name for yourself in the industry. This year, Lemons Bucket will be following the awards closely, as our architect and CG Artist, Karina, repeats as a judge of the famous awards.
We leave you a brief summary below, but you can check all the details on their website.
Rookie Awards groups and categories
- Rookie of the Year: 10 categories open to individual artists to showcase their industry-specific skills.
- Film of the Year: 3 individual or team categories for artists working on films.
- Game of the Year: 3 individual or team categories for artists working on games.
- Career opportunities – Various opportunities provided by production studios.
- Specialty – Open to individual artists under the age of 18.
Entries opened on 7 March and closed on 1 June, with finalists to be announced on 9 July. If you want to check your favorites from the architecture visualization category click here.The winners will be announced on 27 July 2022. If you want to keep up to date with all the latest developments, stay tuned to our social media profiles!